[meteorite-list] no more selling/trade dag476 for henbury

From: SSTEVE ARNOLD <BIGSTEVE1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:30 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20B2A.8B949E20

Hi all. I'm sorry for the continued e-mails for trying to sell some of my=
 things on the central list here. I'm just trying to make my collection j=
ust a little more colorful with different meteorites. I figure I buy, the=
n I sell over and over. But i guess it gets kinda of boring after awhile =
O well, no more selling. You all know what I have. Just one last tidbit, =
will trade DAG 476 .230 GRAMS, for quality HENBURY iron individual. Let m=
e know.

S. R. Arnold, Chicago!!

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20B2A.8B949E20

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi all. I'm so=
rry for the continued e-mails for trying to sell some of my things on the=
 central list here. I'm just trying to make my collection just a little m=
ore colorful with different meteorites. I figure I buy, then I sell over =
and over. But i guess it gets kinda of boring after awhile O well, no mor=
e selling. You all know what I have. Just one last tidbit, will trade DAG=
 476 .230 GRAMS, for quality HENBURY iron individual. Let me know.<BR><BR=