[meteorite-list] Contest #4

From: Steven Drummond <jesserd44_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:30 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C20B29.0DDAC140

Meteorites are educational because ? They come from the depths of =
space where no man has gone before, And probably will not for a very =
long time . They allow us to peer into a time when even our solar =
system did not exist. It is pretty cool that you can hold a piece of =
another world that is older than the planet we live on , not just that =
but our whole solar system ! This alone is enough to interest people to =
look for more information about meteorites and learn about their various =
types and classifications.
  And from there starts the collecting process . There is so much to =
learn about these space travelers. I have just begun the journey to =
understanding them myself, there is much information out there on this =
subject for all people to learn ,from beginners to Scientists . =20
                            Best Regards To All , Steven Drummond =
TUC :-)

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C20B29.0DDAC140

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Meteorites are educational because=20
?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; They come from the depths of space where =
no man=20
has gone before, And probably will not for a very long time .&nbsp; They =
allow=20
us to peer into a time when even our solar system did not exist. =
&nbsp;It is=20
pretty cool that you can hold a piece of another world that is older =
than the=20
planet we live on , not just that but our whole solar system =
!&nbsp;&nbsp;This=20
alone is enough to interest people to look for more information about =
meteorites=20
and learn about their various&nbsp;types and =
classifications.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; And from there starts the =
collecting=20
process&nbsp;.&nbsp; There is so much to learn about these space =
travelers. I=20
have just begun&nbsp;the journey to understanding them myself, there =
is&nbsp;=20
much information out there on this subject for all people to learn ,from =

beginners to Scientists .&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Best Regards To All&nbsp; ,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Steven =
Drummond&nbsp;=20
TUC&nbsp; :-)</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C20B29.0DDAC140--