[meteorite-list] Matt's article

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:30 2004

Hello Bernd!

I just added an line break above and below the pictures.
Please see if that takes care of the problem. If not
e mail me directly. Also what browser do you use?

If anyone else detects any formatting problems in
any of the articles please e mail the problem and
your browser + version to me.

Thank you!

Paul

At 08:28 PM 6/4/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello All!
>
>Am I the only one who is having problems with Matt's article about "The
>Songyuan Meteorites" in the June issue of Meteorite Times? The picture
>of the cut slice is superimposed on the text underneath.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Bernd

  Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
  Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
  MeteoriteTimes.com Magazine http://www.meteoritetimes.com
  PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA
  FAX Number (310) 316-1032