[meteorite-list] Sulfide-slag

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:30 2004

Dear Robert and List;
I have always marveled at the educational value of a good meteorwrong
and posts such as Robert's Sulfide-slag are just magnificent sluthing.
My favorite meteorwrong currently is the 20 pound basalt chunk found
near a volcanic area that this feller' hauls down to Denver and other
places, hoping that it is a lunar basalt....mights well go big guns!

Thanks for a real educational post Robert! More, More!
Best,
Dave Freeman