[meteorite-list] PORTALES

From: Southwest Meteorite Lab E-mail <meteoritelab_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:31 2004

From: Southwest Meteorite Lab
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 6:45 PM
To: 'meteorite-list-admin_at_meteoritecentral.com'
Subject: RE: [meteorite-list] portales

Dear Dave and list
I like your Portales story, it is my favorite also. If any of you are
interested I have decided to quickly put together a portales page that has a
few photos and a brief retelling of the Meteorite Stuck in the Road Story.
And to answer your question permission was given before the cutting began.
In fact the county road department gave us material to patch the hole in the
road.
Here is the address http://www.meteorite-lab.com/portales.htm
Marvin and Kitty Killgore
Southwest Meteorite Lab