[meteorite-list] I'm back!!!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:31 2004

Hello!!!
I'M BACK!!!!!
Somewhat numb and a bit paralysed from my 2 weeks in hospital but at least I
am alive - the dura mata was torm and the resultant CS fluid leak made me
bed ridden for 7 miserable and catheterised days, but I am back.
I missed you all and my meteorites (thanks to Dean for the NWA 869 and Jim
for the rumurutiite, which I looked at endlessly!!!) and, of course my long
suffering family!!!

Phew... glad to be back in the land of the living!

--
In gentle decay,
dave