[meteorite-list] AD: Ron's MEMBRANE BOX SALE

From: meteorite1.com <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

Until the end of June:

SALE/ MICRO MEMBRANE BOXES/ quantity 64: $1.19 ea. IMMEDIATE AIR SHIPPING
FREE (within U.S.)

Our REGULAR price of $ 1.19 ea. AND FREE PRIORITY POSTAGE (within the U.S.)
normally on quantity 600 38 x 38 micro membrane boxes will apply to any 38 x
38 mm MICRO MEMBRANE BOX ORDER OF 64 pcs. or more.

PRIORITY AIR SHIPPING WITH 24 HOURS.
No customs fees within the U.S.

Other size boxes at our regular low prices with *IMMEDIATE SHIPPING (*if we
run out of stock of any sizes, we will backorder. Est. time 3 weeks.)

SPECIAL FREE PRIORITY POSTAGE (within the U.S.) UNTIL END OF JUNE ON ALL BOX
ORDERS.
NO MINIMUM NUMBER IN ORDER.

All boxes guaranteed. (Each individually assembled and checked). No
scratches, no blemishes. Your 100% satisfaction is assured.

ADDITIONAL 5% discount to my e-group members for any quantity of any size.
(yes, you may sign-up now and then order! :=)

Ron Hartman
www.membranebox.com
order_at_membranebox.com