[meteorite-list] The MetCat and Windows XP

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

I can't say if the MetCat will work with XP or not but I do know that I've
heard of some programs that work just fine with older systems having
problems with XP. I think there's a way that you can run programs in an
older enviroment but can't think of how to do it off the top of my head
(I've been using Windows 2000 Professional since before it was released).
If you can figure that out I'm guessing your problem should be taken care
of.
Good luck and if you find a way to make it work please let us know because
others probably have the same problem.
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal