[meteorite-list] The MetCat and Windows XP

From: Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

Rob Wesel wrote:

> Hello all-I just got me a new computer with Windows XP and it's giving
> me some trouble installing the MetCat CD. Anyone out there been
> through this?

Hi Rob,
I just bought a new PC a few days ago with Win XP, and after reading
your note decided I better try to install the catalogue database CD. It
installed and seems to work just fine for me.

Don't know what to tell you, but good luck.
Dave
(Maybe setting your display resolution to a lower value like, 600 x 800
would help? Lots of times these conflicts are video related.) ????