[meteorite-list] Dealer Warning

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

OK.. sniff sniff.... Matteo... I did not win my little purple rock.. you
know the one you warned me about. snuiff sniff...Just at the moment of
victory and that elusive purple meteorwrong would have been mine..they
pulled the plug on the auction and revoked his auction privileges. sniff
sniff..

But good news.... the other meteorwrong ..I was asked about it just today..
and as I replied.. since it has made its humble abode in the basement for 50
years, I assumed it is housebroken and will make a very nice, wellbehaved
little pet rock :-)

So..maybe..just maybe... if Pekka doesn't outbid me...I can put my pet rock
in the feed room to keep my little possum friend company. :-)

Rosie