[meteorite-list] Eclipse, and Ensisheim show

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C210B1.DD82FC40

I just looked at the eclipse from my back porch here in Tucson where it =
is 7:00 pm and still over 100 degrees out! The Sun is about 1/3 covered. =
Very nice view. We finally have clear skies after 2 weeks of the Mount =
Lemmon fire. Unfortunately about 50% of the mountain range burned in the =
fire.=20
I hope all of you in Colorado are safe, MATT MORGAN? We all need to wish =
them well, as Matt lives in the mountains near Denver, hopefully the =
fire is not there? Anne, Maybe you can shed some light on that.=20

On another note, I will be leaving Sunday for Europe and will be =
visiting the Vienna Collection before attending the Ensisheim meteorite =
show. Who else on the list will be attending?=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C210B1.DD82FC40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just looked at the eclipse from my =
back porch=20
here in Tucson where it is 7:00 pm and&nbsp;still over 100 degrees out! =
The Sun=20
is about 1/3 covered. Very nice view. We finally have clear skies after =
2 weeks=20
of the Mount Lemmon fire. Unfortunately about 50% of the mountain range =
burned=20
in the fire. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I hope all of you in Colorado are safe, =
MATT=20
MORGAN? We all need to wish them well, as Matt lives in the mountains =
near=20
Denver, hopefully the fire is not there? Anne, Maybe you can shed some =
light on=20
that. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On another note, I will be leaving =
Sunday for=20
Europe and will be visiting the Vienna Collection before attending the =
Ensisheim=20
meteorite show. Who else on the list will be attending? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C210B1.DD82FC40--