[meteorite-list] Re:OT: solar eclipse - I Have Pictures!!!!

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

I viewed the eclipse with my son by using a pair of binoculars. We pointed
the large end of the binos toward the sun and let the image come through the
eyepiece. We focused the image against a cardboard box... Basically the same
as a pinhole except the image can be made as large as a quarter.

I have pics taken at 18:25 - 18:28 local time from my location in Phoenix.

If you want them email me and I will send them to you. There are roughly 10
pics. PLEASE state whether you want them sent as an attachment or in the
body of the email.

Mark Miconi
Phoenix AZ