[meteorite-list] The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Meteorites

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

If you can afford it, I'd suggest buying both. They will both be
enormously useful, but trying to decide between them is like trying to
decide between New York cheesecake and single malt whiskey -- they
complement each other nicely, and both are wonderful!

If you're new to collecting, I'd go with Rocks from Space. It is
virtually the bible of meteorite collecting and classification, containing
a horde of useful information without being unreadable to the layperson.If
you already have some experience, the Cambridge book might be more useful,
but... naah. If you don't have it yet, I'd still go with Norton.

My 2 grams (micromount),
Tracy Latimer