[meteorite-list] Possible Two new Canadian Meteorites

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:33 2004

Dean...

Don't tell Matteo...he will be wanting them...oops.. I think the first one
is pretty. The second looks like it could be for what it is worth. I don't
know too much since my meteorwrong collections seems to abound.

But I have one that looks like a nantan.. but, is not magnetic at all. When
I bought it, I thought I was getting an iron nugget. Was under the
meteorwrongs.. What could that be? Supposedly found in Texas.

Rosie