[meteorite-list] Vacation, Smithsonian and Pictures

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:33 2004

--part1_b0.28557230.2a3add6d_boundary

Hello everybody,

A few weeks ago I took some vacation time and went to Washington DC.
Of course I spent a lot of time there exploring the many Smithsonian Museums,
and their tremendous Meteorite Collection, but I was also lucky enough to be
invited to go behind the scene.
I took a bunch of pictures and they are now (finally!) on my Yahoo Photo
Album. To see them, please click on this link, (or cut and paste it):
http://photos.yahoo.com/Impactika Then click on Smithsonian.

Enjoy!! and as usual questions and comments are welcome.

Next on my To-Do list: posting a lot of new pieces to my site!

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

--part1_b0.28557230.2a3add6d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>A few weeks ago I took some vacation time and went to Washington DC.
<BR>Of course I spent a lot of time there exploring the many Smithsonian Museums, and their tremendous Meteorite Collection, but I was also lucky enough to be invited to go behind the scene.
<BR>I took a bunch of pictures and they are now (finally!) on my Yahoo Photo Album. To see them, please click on this link, (or cut and paste it): &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://photos.yahoo.com/Impactika &nbsp;&nbsp;Then click on Smithsonian.
<BR>
<BR>Enjoy!! &nbsp;and as usual questions and comments are welcome.
<BR>
<BR>Next on my To-Do list: posting a lot of new pieces to my site!
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>IMCA #2356
<BR>www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b0.28557230.2a3add6d_boundary--