[meteorite-list] Saint Marie and Meteoritical Society Meeting (links)

From: Piper R.W. Hollier <piper_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:34 2004

Hello Marcin and list,

Here are links to info about these events:

39th International Minerals, Gems, and Fossils Show, Saint Marie aux Mines,
France, June 27-30, 2002:

http://www.minerapole.com/a_/s_main.html

The 65th meeting of the Meteoritical Society will be held in the DeNeve
Plaza conference-accommodation facility on the campus of the University of
California, Los Angeles, from July 21-26, 2002:

http://www.uark.edu/campus-resources/metsoc/newmeet.htm

Cheers,

Piper