[meteorite-list] Just back from Ensisheim

From: Julien Courtois <julien.courtois_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:34 2004

Hello list,

I just wanted to share my few impressions!

First of all, it's a quite warm day here in Europe (about 34°C or 93°F for
those using these old units ;-). Anyway, the camel they took to fit with the
moroccan meteorites was perfectly happy!

There was a lot more quality material (SNC/Lunar/HED/...), and much less
ordinary chondrites than last year. Nothing really new anyway! Bensour was
present, but not in really large quantities.

To name a few sellers I met: Michael Farmer, Jim Strope, Carion, La memoire
de la terre, Michel Franco, the Labennes, ....

Sorry I didn't took any pictures!

And last but not least, the "Meteor" beer was fine and the medieval menu was
quite interesting too!! They should be serving wild boar tonight.

Julien