[meteorite-list] new topic...

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:34 2004

Greetings all meteorite friends.
        If any of you have tried to reach me since
Wed, I am sorry, my email was down for 4 days. Please
forgive any delay in response time - thanks.
        Best wishes, Michael
PS: In addition, I lost my entire email address
book - and to top it off, my Palm Pilot crashed
and I lost all the data in my computer when I
got a new model & updated my computer soft
wear! WEIRD.....so, anyone and everyone who has
regular -even periodic) contact with me, send
me an email and include your phone number -
PLEASE.
--
"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."
-- Dan Quayle, 11/30/88
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satalite: