[meteorite-list] Is that all there is, my friends?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:34 2004

Dear Fred, Kevin, and Meteorite enthusiasts (including dog lover's in
general);
I find as collectors and traders, and meteorites evolve with knowledge;
that things change. Previous errors may be uncovered, classifications
may not have been thorough, and any number of other considerations may
pop up, including new investigations of old newspaper articles, checking
neighboring villagers for conflicting stories, or the lack of physical
evidence including rover-graves.
signed Arf-Arf,
Dave (the dog died indeed) Freeman