[meteorite-list] PV Web site

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:35 2004

Hello List,

    I posted to the list a few days ago that I would
soon be ready with a web site for my Portales Valley
meteorites. I would like to officially announce that
it is now active.

     Those of you who had previously contacted me
individually have already been notified of the site
but I have made a few updates (such as in situ
pictures) that you might want to look at.

     Click on the link below to go to the site:

     http://www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com

    Thanks to all of you for your encouraging words
about the site.

Sincerely,

Robert Woolard