[meteorite-list] Ebay Experiment

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:36 2004

In a message dated 6/30/02 10:05:32 AM Central Daylight Time,=20
mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it writes:

"=E2=80=A6.and if someone will sell of the acapulcoites ones to a similar pr=
ice will=20
have to only try shame inasmuch as one will be considered person who ruins=20
only the market of meteorites."

So if I understand correctly, if anyone else sells an acopulcoite at such a=20
price, they will be contributing to the "ruin" of the market? No offense t=
o=20
Matteo or anyone else, but on this side of the Atlantic we have a word for=20
this type of commercial competition....CAPITALISM.....and it works just fine=
,=20
thank you.