[meteorite-list] On a scale of ....

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:21 2004

--part1_f2.1940a50d.29d9307c_boundary

In a message dated 3/31/2002 7:39:17 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dfreeman_at_fascination.com writes:

> and always seem to have my act together on
> weighing all sorts of mineralogical and gemmy goodies.

and pigeon do-do????

If you could figure out the average weight of pigeon poop, all you would have
to do is weigh all the pigeon poop you can find. Any heavier than average
specimen is likely to contain micro-meteorites.
No taste test needed.

Just a thought!

Anne Black
IMCA #2356