[meteorite-list] Re: blah blah

From: Brad Sampson <meteor.dealer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

   I offered some privately to several repeat customers for $1.85g, to my
knowledge i never offered it for that price publicly. I posted it publicly
on the Meteorite list along with Eric Olsen for $3.50g. The piece i put on
Ebay was 455g, not 700g. I opened the bidding for $1g. The description was
accurate. You bid on it then backed out with a lame excuse. I sold it to
someone else who was very happy with it. Your loss their gain.

Brad Sampson
meteor.dealer_at_gte.net
http://www.angelfire.com/me2/meteorites