[meteorite-list] Re: be careful with Brad Sampson :-(

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

Charlie Devine wrote

> Dave, Brad, and list:
>
> I agree with you completely, Dave. Does any other
meteorite seller have
> 6 negative feedbacks on eBay? Read those negatives
and you see
> complaints similar to those mentioned on this list,
and the same tired
> excuses from Brad. Brad, when people send you their
hard earned money,
> they deserve better treatment than you deliver. It's
as simple as that.
> Anything less then simply keeping your customers
posted with reasons for
> significant delays is irresponsible and a lousy way
to do business. You
> have colossal nerve asking for apologies from anyone.
>
> Best wishes,
> Charlie

Maybe I am confusing Brad with someone else... To be
honest I do not remember exactly who it was that I got
that 850 g GAO from. Does Brad reside in KY or TN?

Steve Schoner