[meteorite-list] Re: be careful with Brad Sampson :-(

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

Well another bunch of bull there. NOW YOU GET THE GOLD PLATED DUNCE CAP!
Your feedback count surely does NOT support your claim...a MERE 118 in 4
years.
EVEN if the feedback did not carry over from your old ID 118 feedback points
since AUGUST of 1999 is WEAK!
I receive what you have in a month. We have 18 negatives from people that do
not pay or do not follow the rules. 1300 to 2600 transactions a year!
Come on Brad...either you deal EXCLUSIVELY with bidders that NEVER leave
feedback for you or you are drinking way too much of your own bath water.
You must think that all of us on this list are stupid to make such claims
and think that someone will not check your facts.

You are not helping yourself here.

Mark M.