[meteorite-list] THIN SECTION SUNDAY is Back on EBAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

I never took as much time of for travelling around the Tucson show as I had
planned so I have over 200 auctions open on ebay now - including about 20
thin sections that end today for the first thin section sunday in almost two
months. Included is a Lunar, ureilite, bondoc messosiderite, an exceedingly
hard to make murchison that cost me 3 grams of material, a stunning esquel,
a CR2 still bid at only $13, Agoult bid at only $12 ect. CVs, LL3s and other
stuff to.
I have enough listed that you might get a super deal today so be sure to
check out todays thin sections on ebay.
See my user id "amunre"
Cheers
DEAN