[meteorite-list] E chondrites - Ad

From: rockhoundm_at_abaconet.com.ar <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

Hi

A couple of our actual ebay auctions are EH3 paired with SAH97096 so it's
an excellent oportunity to invite you to see our auctions:

cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=meteorites.com

or just look for user id: meteorites.com

If you want to see the EH3, the ebay auctions are # 1080058932 and
1080060030

This time we are offering a nice end-piece of EL KACHLA (L-IMB), an
amazing slice of LL3 NWA 872, Chassigny (small cheap tiny Micros),
Oriented irons and stonys (Sikote, Gao, Juancheng), a CV3 (Sah98044)
Brenham, rares HaH (a Winnonaite and a Bencubbinite), a 65+g Allende
individual with great fusion crust and much much more.

www.meteorites.com
IMCA # 0645