[meteorite-list] News from Paleo Guy

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

Hello all

Is arrive this email in my excite.it mailbox from
Paleo Guy, take a look:

I sent this message to your other e-mail address, but
have yet to receive a reply. I am hoping it reached
you, but if not here it is again.
Also in your response to your recent letters to my
husbands address, I asure you that it was neither him
nor I who sent you those vulgar messages and we would
appreciate if you could please keep your future
correspondance with us a little cleaner as we have no
intentions of causing a disturbance.

Thank you
Tammy Crawford

Dear Matteo,

My heartfelt apologies to you for the crude emails you
received from my former address, as well as the time
it has taken me to write this letter explaining what's
been happening over the past week. I regret that the
disturbed individual that sent these harsh and
disgusting (not to mention poorly laid out) emails was
a very mouthy teen who thought it might be funny to
stomp all over my identity, NOT a professor, or
trustee at a museum, or whatever other lies she
conjured up to make this horrible mess that I am only
beginning to clean up.

To begin with, the reason for the new email address is
because of the threatening letters I found on my
computer when I returned home from the hospital. I
cannot recall every letter that was sent and received
as I promptly deleted every one and the contacts that
pertained to them, but I do remember the harsh tone
and the disgusting language, and I once again make an
enormous apology. Thankfully, the former address had
just been added to our new laptop and it wasn't that
much of an inconvenience to change.

My husband (alias geopaleo guy) was only aware that a
bid had been placed on one of his items on ebay from
my former address (which was to his surprise as I was
not home) and later found that it had been placed by
the aforementioned teen (whom I have pleasure of
calling my cousin). She had been staying at our house
in order to help my husband out with the children
while I was away and I gave her full permission to use
our laptop, big mistake. She thought it would be a big
joke to place a bid on one of his items, he told her
not to do it again and cancelled the bid. Shortly
after when she read the email you sent, she apparently
became furious, and using my identity decided to cause
some waves. As she received more emails she created
more waves and that is how we get to the point when my
address changed. I made the change the moment I saw
the letters, and deleted every one of them, then I
banned my cousin from my house telling her to get
help.

Since then, my husband has been receiving all sorts of
interesting emails from individuals on your mailing
list. He's been deleting them as he does not know what
to say to make it up to anyone that has been affected
by this ordeal. I don't blame him.

If there is anything I've left out, or haven't
explained, or if you have any questions regarding this
matter please feel free to contact me and I'll try to
sort things out. Once again I apologize and I hope
there hasn't been too much of an inconvenience.

Sincerely,

The Real,

Tammy Crawford

(not Schimpf)