[meteorite-list] TEST (again)

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

--part1_c6.7a3d1d1.29b80d77_boundary

I submitted two list-posts early this morning, which have never appeared, and
a number of list-posts from other listees have mentioned other posts that I
never got. Rob Elliott has mentioned the same problem, and so I can only
assume that AOL is the culprit, as it seems to be the only thing in common.
I guess it's doubtful that THIS will get through!

Gregory

--part1_c6.7a3d1d1.29b80d77_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>
<BR>I submitted two list-posts early this morning, which have never appeared, and a number of list-posts from other listees have mentioned other posts that I never got. &nbsp;Rob Elliott has mentioned the same problem, and so I can only assume that AOL is the culprit, as it seems to be the only thing in common. &nbsp;&nbsp;I guess it's doubtful that THIS will get through! &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c6.7a3d1d1.29b80d77_boundary--