[meteorite-list] AOL

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

Hi Gregory, John & all,
        I don't know if posting to the list dificulties/delays are due
to AOL, but I have a lot of friends, relatives and customers that
do have endless problems with AOL.
        I guess they have a lot of "support system" crapola - chat lines,
etc. that are unique to AOL, but they do not highlight URLs that
you can "click to" in their email text and numberous other problems
I have heard users complain about that I can't remember right now,
but which are a giant pain in the ass.
        Michael

--
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities in our air and water that are doing it."