[meteorite-list] THIN SECTIONS AND GOLD BASIN on Ebay

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

I just thought that I would let everybody know that I have some gold basins
ending in the next few hours on ebay that are still bid or started at less
than half of what you typically see them offered at on dealers websites.
Also thin section sunday seems to be a dud this week so deals may be flying
today. I dont seem to be getting any bids. This morning for todays ending
Thin section auctions I still see these thin section with these current high
bids:
H3.8 - $1.25
CO3 - $10.51
CV3 - $18.41
CR2 - $46
Hvittis EL6 - $36
Allende $24
3 different Vaca Muertas. Only one has reached $20
The list goes on but I am to depressed to look for more. Get your thin
sections today on Thin Section sunday.
Cheers
DEAN