[meteorite-list] Clogging up the " LIST " with junk !

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Hello all

The same to me, is arrive this message, I have
elimiminated.
Regards

matteo

--- Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_cybertrails.com> wrote:

> Charlie Devine wrote:
>
> > I just got an off-list and "personal" stop
> clogging up the list message
> > from this guy and I haven't sent a test posting!
> > Charlie
>
> Hi Charlie,
> You're not alone. I received one from him last
> month too after Rob used my
> email account to post our Holbrook hunting report.
> Very rude! I also know
> of several other people he's chewed out in private
> as well.
>
> Dave

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/