[meteorite-list] SW Meteorite - Killgores...

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Kitty,
Give me a call next time. I live in Phoenix and will be glad to come up and
assist you. I have been in computers, Information Technologies and PC
Support for 15 years. I will send you my phone number privately, but wanted
to send this offer via the list in case you are not receiving email yet.

Mark M.