[meteorite-list] Meteorite Humor Needed - Especially the Ladies !

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

trandall_at_idsi.net schrieb:

> Thought you might enjoy this.......
>
> http://www.idsi.net/~trandall/welcome.html
>
> I can't take credit for that image, I found it on the net somewhere
> but I didn't make it. Hope the originator doesn't mind. If so I'll
> remove it no problem.

Hi Tom and List!

I don't think that Darryl Futrell would mind. It shows him and the "Old
Woman" meteorite - it is a cardboard copy of the 2.7-ton "beast" and I
wrote to him:

"So this is what it looks like when you get hit by 2.7 tons of
extraterrestrial iron :-) It is the 'Old Woman' - I suppose. This
once more proves beyond doubt how dangerous women can be ..."

Bernd