[meteorite-list] Does anyone have Gold Basin data?

From: seanemer_at_comcast.net <seanemer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

My name is Sean Emer, I'm twelve years old and my dad and I have just
recently started collecting meteorites. We have a small polished Nantan, a
larger Campo Del Cielo - cut in half - and an 88-gram Sikote-alin. On my
spring break, we are going to visit my uncle in Nevada. He is a geophysisist
(bad spelling i know), and has access to a few metal detectors to help look
for meteorites. I understand that Gold Basin is a reletively large strewn
field and I was wondering if anyone could provide us with some coordinates
or maybe a map to get us started. Thank you, my email is seanemer_at_home.com

Sean