[meteorite-list] Testing on the list - AOL sucks

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

AOL may not be (and arguably isn't) the best ISP out there, but at least I know that when I wake up each morning I'm not going to hear that my ISP just went belly-up. Want to take a poll of the list and see how many participants had to find anoher ISP because their's did within the last 12 months?

I have my address out there on dozens of lists, and registerd on probably 100 other sites, and I can't even begin to think how I would go about notifying everyone of a change.

And no matter where I travel in the US and many other countries, I can get to my account with a local call.

Craig