[meteorite-list] Monturaqui Iron Shale - Which Classification?

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Quite some time ago IA irons and IB irons were considered two different and
seperate classifications but after some transitionary meteorites were found
it was determined that IA's and IB's were actually the same thing so the
classifications were joined together into the group that we have now - IAB.
Hope this answers your question,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal