[meteorite-list] New Moroccan Fall

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:27 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1C9D6.021CA2E0

Well, I is time for me to jump in here and rain on Dean Bessy's parade. =
I also have a substantial amount of this fall on the way via DHL as I =
type here! DEan DOES NOT have it all, or even close to HALF as he so =
states and is so full of bullshit, that I cant keep quiet here any =
longer. I will have the materail for sale next week, and I plan to offer =
it around $2 gram! Now Dean, how in the hell do you justify selling =
material that you paid less than $1 gram for for $15 to $20 gram, it is =
a chondrite anc a nice one, but nevertheless, you DUMP (using your own =
words) rare material like it was a happy meal. Then for this fall you =
try to manipulate the market with more lies and self-reithous statements =
of self grandure. You are not crap when it comes to North Africa. Your =
one seller has you by the balls and feeds you what you want to hear, You =
my friend are the laughing stalk of Morocco. It is about time you =
learned it.=20

Anyway, the point is folks, that you can pay Dean his "Good Deal" price =
of $15 gram, or wait one week and pay me $2 gram, your choice.=20

Thanks Dean, Payback is a sunofabitch isnt it? By the way, you need to =
stop talking about me, it gets back to me, every word you say, and right =
now I am more than a little pissed you asshole!!!#_at_#@#

Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1C9D6.021CA2E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, I is time for me to jump in here =
and rain on=20
Dean Bessy's parade. I also have a substantial amount of this fall on =
the way=20
via DHL as I type here! DEan DOES NOT have it all, or even close to HALF =
as he=20
so states and is so full of bullshit, that I cant keep quiet here any =
longer. I=20
will have the materail for sale next week, and I plan to offer it around =
$2=20
gram! Now Dean, how in the hell do you justify selling material that you =
paid=20
less than $1 gram for for $15 to $20 gram, it is a chondrite anc a nice =
one, but=20
nevertheless, you DUMP (using your own words) rare material like it was =
a happy=20
meal. Then for this fall you try to manipulate the market with more=20
lies&nbsp;and self-reithous statements of self grandure. You are not =
crap when=20
it comes to North Africa. Your one seller has you by the balls and feeds =
you=20
what you want to hear, You my friend are the laughing stalk of Morocco. =
It is=20
about time you learned it. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyway, the point is folks, that you =
can pay Dean=20
his "Good Deal" price of $15 gram, or wait one week and pay me $2 gram, =
your=20
choice. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks Dean, Payback is a sunofabitch =
isnt it? By=20
the way, you need to stop talking about me, it gets back to me, every =
word you=20
say, and right now I am more than a little pissed you=20
asshole!!!#_at_#@#</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1C9D6.021CA2E0--