[meteorite-list] Digital camera and meteorites

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:27 2004

Alexander,
I wil;l HIGHLY recommend the Sony Cybershot line. My wife and I are sellers
on Ebay...Mostly high end antiques, fine art and collectibles. I have a
DSC -S50, 18 months old, 20,177 photos taken in that time. NO battery loss,
still get 225 minute on a charge...everytime. NO loss on the memory sticks
my 8meg sticks all get 120 shots each, 4 megs get 61 shots each and I have
never filled the 32 meg completely but it is rated to about 490 or so.

Here is the link to their page:
http://www.sonystyle.com/digitalimaging/F_CS.shtml

The DSC-S85 is excellent mid range...The DSC-F707 is OUTSTANDING a friend of
mine has one and I am envious everytime I get to use it.

They have a ton of add on lens and filters. The memory sticks are
interchangable with other sony products like camcorders and MP3 players.

Check out the info I sent you. If you have a good enough connection I can
send you some photos I have taken. Only thing is that digital cameras are
alot less forgiving than film.

Contact me off the list I will be glad to discuss them at length.

Bright Blessings,

Mark Miconi