[meteorite-list] Digital Photography

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

Hello all

Sincerely the digital machines are comfortable why it
can be seen and be unloaded endured the image, but
will not never have a definition as the normal
cameras, sincerely I prefer my Canon EOS 50E or Pentax
MX, or Mamya that one digital, even if ne I have
acquired one for curiosity. The digital consume many
batteries if you cannot connect to them to the
current, and are a lot reduced in the use, always if
you not acquired Nikon D1 or others digital reflex.
Regards

Matteo

--- Jim Strope <jim_at_catchafallingstar.com> wrote:
> I also just purchased a Brand New Nikon Coolpix 5000
> off of ebay for $871-. I bought it because of it's
> Macro abilities. The Coolpix 950, 990, and 995 also
> have good Macro abilities but are a little less on
> the megapixel scale. Also, they are much cheaper!
> Here is a good website on camera reviews with user
> forums:
> http://www.dpreview.com/
>
> I am still practicing as I have only had the camera
> a few days. The most difficult thing that I have
> found is getting enough light on the subject as you
> can put the lens as close as .8 inch from the
> subject which tends to allow the camera to throw
> shadows. If anyone knows of a good lighting retail
> source for photography please let me know. Here are
> two photos that I just took.
>
> The first is my .5 gram slice of Calcalong Creek:
> http://208.55.105.193/calcalongcreek.JPG
>
> This photo is a close-up of NWA 482:
> http://208.55.105.193/nwa482closeup.JPG
>
> So far this is a great little Camera/Computer.
>
> Best Wishes......
>
> Jim Strope
> 421 Fourth Street
> Glen Dale, WV 26038
>
> Catch a Falling Star Meteorites
> http://www.catchafallingstar.com

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/