[meteorite-list] To My investors

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

Dean,
Although I'm not one of Mike Farmer's investors, I'll stand up and be
counted. I've done business with Mike for years and have always found him
to be honest, fair and professional. There have been many times my orders
have arrived at my place before I got the check mailed out.

Is he opinionated and bold? Absolutely. But, in my opinion, he has paid
his dues. He may not be the lowest priced meteorite dealer in the market,
but he does provide lots of top quality specimens with historical , and
collectable, provenance - something I've never seen you do. Let's face it,
not everyone aspires to be K-Martmeteorites.com.

  Your childish posts have gone beyond annoying. I'm very unimpressed with
anyone that stoops so low as to attack someone's family members. Learn to
argue like a man and leave the wives, kiddies and mommies out of it.

Annoyed in Tempe,

John Gwilliam