[meteorite-list] Jim's comments on Moroccan trips

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

Hi Jim,
        Thanks for the sanity - at first, I thought it was just
going to be another "I vote for....." emails, which, of course,
only encourage the naughty behavior we have been seeing.
It is unlikely many have failed to have dealings with both
parties involved and almost certainly can only say they have
always been treated fairly - by each of them. They are both
honest dealers and plesant individuals. Fine fellows when not throwing
mud.
        Let us hope ALL FUTURE POSTS are about what we all
LOVE - metoerites!
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"It makes far better sense to reshape ourselves to fit a finite planet
than to attempt to reshape the planet to fit our infinite wants."
 -- David W. Orr
--
More Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satalite: