[meteorite-list] Progress Report 2003 Met Calendar

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

I am pleased to say that the 2003 Meteorite Calendar is now
well under way. The picture entry date has been extended to
April 30th, 2002. We have many to choose from now, but the
more the merrier!

Now almost half way done the 300 plus meteorite birthday fall
entries. One meteorite fall should line up with most peoples
birthdays in the 2003 calendar year.

Also, there is a nice stack of large envelopes building, with
pre-paid customer's addresses written on them. This way,
when the calendars are freshly printed, and available on the first day
of summer, all we have to do is slide the calendars in and ship.

Go ahead and order yours now. There is a PayPal link on the
calendar web page if you wish. Or just about any other type
of payment will be fine. Please take a look at the link below:

www.meteoritelabels.com/2003.html

Thank you, and all the best from Canada.
Roman Jirasek