[meteorite-list] micromounts for sale/trade

From: Jay Haynes <cdnastronomer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:29 2004

<DIV></DIV>
<P>HI all,</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I'm a little behind on cash right now and in need of display meteorites for a talk (well several actually) so i decided to post my micromount collection for sale or trade. Some of them I am not sure the weight as my scale only goes from 1-100 gms however I have made comparions. If anyone is interestred all are on offer basis so please contact me off list.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Macy (L6) 1.29 gms</P>
<P>Ibitira, Unbrecciated vesicular eucrite (approx size of a large nerds candy)<BR></P>
<P>Admire pallasite, collection of olvine crystals totaling about half a gram</P>
<P>Mareson Di Zoldo (H5) 0.2 grams partslice</P>
<P>Henbury individual 17.8 gms</P>
<P>Cleo Springs (H6) .69 gms part slice</P>
<P>Bilanga (same size as ibitira)</P>
<P>Zag (7.8 grams cut fragment)</P>
<P>Allende 4.5 grams Individual<BR><BR>Clear Skies &amp; Happy Hunting,</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Jay Haynes</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>IMCA Member #:6905</P>