[meteorite-list] AS SARIR - unclassified mesosiderite

From: PolandMET.com <PolandMET.com_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:30 2004

Tell me what You think about this :

I buy from one dealer from Czech Republik mezosiderite named As Sarir.
This meteorite was find (buy?) by Czech searcher on Sahara (As Sarir city)
and classified by Czech scientist. But they don't send any info to Met.
society,
and this meteorite was not exist in Met data base.
You can tell me if I can send my fragment to UCLA or somewhere else for
official
clasifiction ??? I have 4,9g (you can see it on www.polandmet.com) and I can
buy
more , but for what ? Now this is only unclassified "stone", and no one buy
this.
I have full classification of As Sarir in czech language, and I can
translate this to US.

What You think about this? They may "kill" me for this or not ? :)))))))
But someone must make official classification. This is not another
L-H shit.

---------[ MARCIN CIMALA ]------[ IMCA#3667 ]---------
http://www.meteoryt.net ----> Meteorite Information Center
http://www.polandmet.com marcin_at_polandmet.com