[meteorite-list] New Moroccan Fall

From: PolandMET.com <PolandMET.com_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:30 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Strope" <jim_at_catchafallingstar.com>
To: "Meteorite Central" <meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 9:49 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] New Moroccan Fall

Mike did not say that he would be selling it next week for 2 or 3 dollars
per gram. He said that he would be getting it next week for those who
requested it. Go back and re-read the emails. For those who requested it
when the offer was made they will be very happy.

==========
ho ho guys, now we must hire verry good lawyer........ and read all email
again.

If he sell this for 2$ to Mr X and Y, then why he cant sell this to all in
the same price ?
This is not god. However I dont want buy this nice material from Mike or
Dean.
I don't envy Mr. X that he buy this for 2$ :))
I don't now what to think........
Mike blame Dean that he buy this for 1$? and sell for 15 :) and what Mike do
now (will be sell this for .50 or 50$ ?)?

Mike do not say "that he would be selling it next week for 2 or 3 dollars
per gram", but he don't say also that he will be selling this for 2$ only
for XX hours :)))))))

100 different peoples = 100 different opinions
This is first....for NO

---------[ MARCIN CIMALA ]------[ IMCA#3667 ]---------
http://www.meteoryt.net ----> Meteorite Information Center
http://www.polandmet.com marcin_at_polandmet.com