[meteorite-list] Oh when the Saints, go marching in...

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:30 2004

Hello fellow collectors,

Today I realized one of my "impossible" goals in trying to complete a
systematic collection. After skeptically encouraging Steve Arnold to
pursue a portion of one of only two EH5 meteorites even remotely
possible to acquire for a private collector, to my astonishment he
actually came through with some - through a trade with the Museum
National d'Histoire, Paris, France. I have now added an awesome specimen
of Saint-Sauveur. I strongly suspect that Steve will continue to
successfully pursue the rarest of meteorites for our collections and I
encourage all who may be interested to join his private mailing list so
as to get early notification of future rare offers.

Way to go Steve! Thanks!

http://geocities.com/dgweir/STSAUV.HTM

David