[meteorite-list] Anne's Gibeon slice

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:30 2004

I was a little too fast with my last mail as I wanted to add something:

> Footnote by the authors: Interestingly, the more you etch
> the less discernible the Widmanstätten pattern becomes.

Anne's slice looks like having been very deep-etched so that the "wedge"
would become very "featureless". The table that the authors mention
shows a large-scale copy of Anne's wedge. I am right now scanning it,
so if someone should be interested in a scanned black & white copy,
just let me know.

Best wishes,

Bernd