[meteorite-list] BIG BENSOUR SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:30 2004

I have a webpage for sale at:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/bensour.htm
And I have just listed nearly 40 ebay auctions of bensour - most with buy it
now on them:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=amunre&include=0&since=1&sort=3&rows=200
So I have lots for sale if anybody is interested.
Unless you have been living on an asteroid for the past week I am sure that
everybody has now herd rumours of this meteorite killing a person and a
competing rumour that it killed a sheep or two (And maybe other rumours to).
I guess that everybody is waiting until Mike Farmer makes his big
announcement that he has promised today to commit to buying any. If he has
proof of the kill (Or has actually acquired the kill stone) and he only has
managed to buy 5 kilos then you will likely be doing quite nicely buying my
material at my current prices. If Farmer has 100 kilos and evidence that the
kill story was fabricated by the locals to generate interest - well you will
be paying me to much right now.
But if you do decide to hold out for farmers announcement you might want to
keep close watch of my above sale page and ebay auctions. If the kill story
is true I wont be changing any prices on this page (But could change later
prices on future sales of course) and I dont plan on changing or cancelling
my ebay auctions that I have already started. This might (or might not) be
your last chance to get this at $15 a gram.
Sincerely
DEAN ("amunre" on ebay)