[meteorite-list] Re: Weston Fall Newspaper

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:31 2004

--part1_46.2477649c.29cc2e9a_boundary

In a message dated 3/21/2002 8:24:27 PM Mountain Standard Time,
martino.6_at_osu.edu writes:

> What? English has CHANGED over time?
>
> Oh sure, Ron. Next you'll try and tell us that humans evolved into their
> current forms over millions of years from more primitive humanoid ancestors!
>
> :)
>
> > It turned out to be about the development
> >and evolution of our language into what it is today. What was most
> >interesting was that if you go back far enough, and read some of the
> >original documents, it doesn't even resemble the English language we
> >use today.
> >
> >Ron Hartman

Same thing with the French language.
But if you go back far enough it sounds like the language used in some areas
north of us.
Strange! :-)

Anne Black

--part1_46.2477649c.29cc2e9a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 3/21/2002 8:24:27 PM Mountain Standard Time, martino.6_at_osu.edu writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">What? &nbsp;English has CHANGED over time?
<BR>
<BR>Oh sure, Ron. &nbsp;Next you'll try and tell us that humans evolved into their
<BR>current forms over millions of years from more primitive humanoid ancestors!
<BR>
<BR>:)
<BR>
<BR>&gt; It turned out to be about the development
<BR>&gt;and evolution of our language into what it is today. &nbsp;What was most
<BR>&gt;interesting was that if you go back far enough, and read some of the
<BR>&gt;original documents, it doesn't even resemble the English language we
<BR>&gt;use today.
<BR>&gt;
<BR>&gt;Ron Hartman
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Same thing with the French language.
<BR>But if you go back far enough it sounds like the language used in some areas north of us.
<BR>Strange! &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;:-)
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black</FONT></HTML>

--part1_46.2477649c.29cc2e9a_boundary--